Programs & Services We Offer
Common Guidelines for ALL our Dance Programs and Services:
1. Age 4-5 years: Please call if registrations are open.
2. Age Groups: 5+, 8+, 10+, 13+, 16+, 21+ and Adults: Open All Year.
3. All Students will learn to do dances in all languages in their category.
4. Transferred Students: Welcome, Registrations-Open All Year. Must take test class with Ms. Hetal.
5. Students are given every single information that they will need with every work they learn.
6. All Students may/may not perform regularly through-out the year in various events in Dallas-Fortworth cities of Texas.
7. All Students perform in competitions as an option to challenge themselves when ready.
8. All Students MUST DO Trial as well as assessment class to determine their level.
9. ALL parents whose kids are below 6 age-years are required to stay in class for rest-room visits.
10. Class Student Ratio : Depends on Instructor, Student Level, Program Type & Dance Level !!
11. ALL calls, classes are FULLY recorded for Quality Purposes from 1999, including Online classes from April 1, 2020.
12. ALL classes are taught by curriculam/techniques, choreography, theory, drama and all applicable.
1. Prior to April 1, 2020: ALL online classes given were to friends to family or in my dance teachers network ONLY. NOT for outsiders.
2. All our online classes are OPEN to all our existing students, no matter where they move or go for month long trips!!
3. Firsthand in-person class with location or by location in-person class is required to continue online.
4. ALL classes strictly by locations. Addresses are required to take classes. instructors are available there and so the location is accepting registrations!
5. Class Student Ratio : Depends on Instructor, Student Level, Program Type & Dance Level !!
General Liability, Policy :
While other policies are usually send to you with your invoices/receipts, some policies are general to all our clients :
As soon as you register for your dance lessons at Grace And Grooves LLC and upon receipt of payment from parents/self, this policy is exclusively effective. In the case of accident or injury and in the event that you are unable to reach me, I give my permission for treatment as deemed necessary by staff or emergency personnel as required.Liability Waiver Form for Grace and Grooves LLC®: I/We realize that participation in dance classes and activities could involve some possible personal injury if you do not follow the directions given by the instructors. Despite precautions, accidents and injuries may occur.
By this release form, I/We (the dancer and the parent/guardian) agree that we waive off Grace And Grooves or their instructors of any/all risk related to the use of any and all spaced used by Grace And Grooves LLC and their affiliated venues. I/We agree to release and hold harmless Grace And Grooves LLC and its related venues including its teachers, dancers or staff members, and facilities used by both entities from any cause of action, claims or demands now and in future. I/We will not hold Grace And Grooves LLC/Grace Creations or its venues liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during or after the classes.
Furthermore, I/we agree to obey the class and facility rules and take full responsibility for my/own behavior in addition to any damage that is caused to the facilities utilized by Grace And Grooves LLC/Grace Creations or its affiliated venues or partners. I understand that Grace & Grooves LLC or Grace Creations are licensed, accredited and insured organization. In the event that I/We should observe any unsafe conduct or conditions before, during or after my/our classes, I/we agree to report the unsafe conduct or conditions to the Executive Director/Artistic Director/Instructor/Staff Member in written by text or email or by verbal communication as soon as possible. All public policies are subject to change without any prior notice.
We thank you for your business and participation with Grace And Grooves LLC.
What happens when students drops out without paying fees or notifying as per policy.
It is company policy is a minimum 1 week in advance notice depending on program.
You will be contacted several times at all your provided contact details. With no response on it or no reply, your child will NOT be allowed in class.
All absences must be reported for month long holidays and more than month of holidays; so that you are not charged when you are on holidays/travels. Any last minute class cancellations by student will be fully charged and counted. Please be aware - just because you do not attend class doesn't mean that class did not happen.
You are welcome to try our drop-in classes otherwise! They are for those very busy days!
Last resort, we send it to collection agency as this is not a non.profit organization.
Cancellation charges will be charged for all the sudden drop outs without any notice.
You have up-to 6 months grace period to re-join with no registration fees and provided you pay your previous dues.
Upon return and payment of your dues, collection agency will be informed.
Any costume Dues Valid up-to 1 year and 6months if you are out of program. And longer time if, you or any family member is part of program on regular basis. Please use them or get your dues cleared.
Grace And Grooves Team | 972 979 2559 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hetaln.com